Construction Products Regulations Workshop
FREE HALF A DAY SEMINAR
The Construction Products Regulations (EU) No.305/2011 comes into force as from the 1st July 2013, replacing the previous Construction Products Directive, making CE Marking of Construction Products a mandatory requirement.
The CE Marking Association are specialists in CE Marking and product compliance. We can offer you a wide range of compliance and training services to help you to understand and meet your legal obligations with regards to CE Marking and product compliance.
The key aims and objectives of the workshop are:
- To help you understand your legal obligations with regards to CE Marking under the Construction Products Regulations (CPR).
- To offer ways in which we can help you through the CE Marking process.
- Conduct free initial assessments to determine whether you actually do need to CE Mark your construction product.
- Presentation on the background to CPR
- The rules for determining scope: Are you in scope?
- Support for manufacturers by the Manufacturing Advisory Service (MAS)
- Establishing compliance status of your own product
- There will be a chance to discuss possible funding for SMEs towards future help and support, with an advisor from MAS, on the day.
Workshops are held at our training facility in Bordesley Hall, Alvechurch, Birmingham.
This seminar will be free of charge. SMEs will be required to complete some MAS documentation as acknowledgement of attendance.
Future Training Events
Relevant seminar to help assist you further (Prices may vary)