CE Marking Services
The CE Marking Association offers companies big and small a wide range of CE Marking services to help them CE Mark their products! Let us give you a quick overview of what we can offer you:
- 1 & 2 day public training courses on a variety of CE Marking topics as well as other relevant topics at our Wootton Park training facility. Ranging from £360-£720, take a look at our public training calendar for more information.
- Private training can be arranged at your company or at our training facility. This can be on a one to one basis or provided for up to a party of 10 delegates. This training can be more specifically catered to your companies industry and needs. Ranging from £950-£1500. Phone up on 01564 792349 or contact us at email@example.com for more information on the private training services offered.
- Shadow training can be provided to aid you in the practical application of the CE marking process. An engineer will come to your site and offer guidance when you are conducting your CE marking activities from as little as £950
- Training notes additional sets of training notes are available at a fee of £50/set.
Consultancy advice can be provided in written or verbal form, either face to face, over the telephone, via E-mail or on headed paper. This service is offered in hourly, half day, or daily time slots and starts at only £200.00.
Becoming a member of the association comes with a long list of benefits such as access to our CE marking helpline and access to our standards library as well as considerable discounts on our other services. The price for membership is dependent upon the size of your business and starts from £395/year
- EMC Testing
EMC testing is available at our EMC lab or can be conducted onsite, subject to conditions. The costing for EMC testing will be dependent upon the location and the supply of the equipment under test. EMC testing can be carried out from £1200
- Machinery Assessments
Our Machinery Safety Engineers can undertake assessments upon your machine to demonstrate conformity to the requirements of the Machinery Directive. Our work can include, risk assessments (in accordance with EN ISO 12100), Directives and Standard Assessments, Safety related part of Control Systems Assessments and more. Costs start from £950.
- Electrical Safety Testing / Assessments
Our engineers can conduct electrical safety assessments on electrical equipment falling under a number of CE marking directives such as the Low Voltage, Medical devices and Machinery Directives. The assessments will take from one to five days and start from as little as £1900.
- Risk Assessments
It is a requirement of certain directives for a Risk Assessment (RA) to be conducted and kept in the products technical file. The CE marking association can help by either conducting the RA for you or offering guidance. The cost of a risk assessment depends upon the complexity of the machine and a simple RA could cost as little as £600.
- Other Assessments
A number of other assessment solutions are also available to customers of the CE marking as can be found in the non-exhaustive list below. Feel free to give us a call and find about the pricings for these services.
– Technical File Compilation
– Technical File Audits
– Medical Device (Class I) Risk Managements / Assessments
– Medical Device (Class I) Directive and/or Standard (e.g. EN 60601 series) Assessments
– Noise testing
– Electro-magnetic fields testing
– ATEX (Category 3 Equipment) Assessment
– A variety of other standards assessments
If you want to learn more about how we can assist you, then please call us on 01564 792349.